(A) Each manufacturer of a product subject to a VOC content limit in paragraph (A) of rule 3745-113-03 of the Administrative Code, shall keep records demonstrating compliance with the VOC content limits. Such records shall clearly list each product by name (and identifying number, if applicable) as shown on the product label and in applicable sales and technical literature, the VOC content as determined in rule 3745-113-06 of the Administrative Code, the name and chemical abstract service (CAS) number of the VOC constituents in the product, the dates of the VOC content determinations, and the coating category and the applicable VOC content limit. These records shall be kept for a period not less than five years and shall be made available to the director within ninety days of request.
(B) A responsible official from each manufacturer shall upon request of the director, provide data concerning the distribution and sales of coatings subject to a VOC content limit in paragraph (A) of rule 3745-113-03 of the Administrative Code. The responsible official shall within ninety days provide information including, but not limited to the following:
(1) The name and mailing address of the manufacturer .
(2) The name, address, and telephone number of a contact person .
(3) The name of the product as it appears on the label and the coating category in paragraph (A) of rule 3745-113-03 of the Administrative Code under which it is regulated .
(4) Whether it is marketed for interior or exterior use or both .
(5) The number of gallons sold in the state of Ohio in containers greater than one liter and less than one liter .
(6) The actual VOC content and VOC content limit in grams per liter. If thinning is recommended, list the actual VOC content and VOC content limit after recommended thinning. If containers less than one liter have a different VOC content than containers greater than one liter, list separately .
(7) The names and CAS number of the VOC constituents in the product.