(A) Except as otherwise provided in this rule, the definitions in rule 3745-15-01 of the Administrative Code shall apply to this chapter.
(B) As used in Chapter 3745-24 of the Administrative Code:
(1) "Actual emissions" means the rate at which an air contaminant is actually emitted into the ambient air.
(2) "Oxides of nitrogen (NOx)" means all oxides of nitrogen which are determined to be ozone precursors, including but not limited to, nitrogen oxide and nitrogen dioxide, but excluding nitrous oxide.
(3) "R&D sources" means research and development sources, as defined in division (O) of section 3704.01 of the Revised Code.
(4) "Submit" or "submitted" means to present, or to have presented, to the Ohio environmental protection agency a document that is required under this chapter, and to have that document received by the Ohio environmental protection agency (or postmarked) by midnight on the due date specified in this chapter. Date of the receipt of the document is demonstrated by the postmark date, if sent by United States postal service; the electronic signature date, if submitted through the Ohio environmental protection agency's electronic reporting system; the transmittal date, if submitted through facsimile; or the date of the signature of the Ohio environmental protection agency employee receiving the document, if hand delivered in person to the Ohio environmental protection agency. The hard copy form with original signature must be provided to the Ohio environmental protection agency after a facsimile is submitted.
(5) "Volatile organic compounds (VOC)" has the same definition as that contained in paragraph (B)(6) of rule 3745-21-01 of the Administrative Code.