(A) Any owner or operator of any affected facility that meets the applicability requirements specified in rule 3745-24-02 of the Administrative Code shall submit emission statements in accordance with the deadlines specified in rule 3745-24-03 of the Administrative Code. If NOx or VOC is emitted from a facility at or above the reporting threshold, both pollutants must be included in the emissions statement even if one of the pollutants is emitted at a level below the reporting threshold.
(B) The emission statements shall be submitted to the Ohio EPA in a form and manner prescribed by the director and shall include at a minimum the following information:
(1) The certifying individual shall certify that the information contained in the statement is accurate to the best of their knowledge and that all estimates and judgements relating to such information have been made in good faith.
(2) Estimated actual emissions of NOx and VOC, in tons per year.
(3) Any supporting information required by the director to confirm compliance with paragraph(B) above.
(1) Emission statements shall not apply to any source that would be exempt pursuant to division (A) of section 3704.011 of the Revised Code based solely on NOx and VOC emissions regardless of whether the source meets the exceptions provided in divisions (A)(1) to (A)(5) of section 3704.011 of the Revised Code, or generates emissions of carbon monoxide, lead, particulates and/or sulfur dioxide in excess of ten pounds per day.
(2) R&D sources at a facility where the combined potential to emit for all of the R&D sources is less than five tons per year for NOx and less than five tons per year for VOC or where the owner or operator maintains records which demonstrate that the combined actual emissions for all of the R&D sources does not exceed five tons per year for NOx and five tons per year for VOC, are not required to complete the emission statement.