(A) As required by 40 CFR Part 51.359 and 51.363 , and as authorized in division (B)(9) of section 3704.14 of the Revised Code, the director shall administer a program of quality assurance and shall require each contractor to implement its own quality control program.
(B) The director may deny, or immediately suspend or revoke an inspector's certification issued under section 3704.14 of the Revised Code for any violations of these sections and section 3704.14 , or for:
(1) Commission of fraud or willful misrepresentation in application for or in obtaining a license.
(2) Conviction of a felony while certified as an inspector.
(3) Improper testing of motor vehicles.
(4) Improper use or misrepresentations of vehicle inspection reports.
(5) Misrepresentation of vehicle inspection.
(C) Any inspector whose certification is revoked under Chapter 119. or section 3704.17 of Revised Code shall not be eligible to reapply for certification for a three-year period from the date the inspector certification was revoked.