Who must you notify?
(A) You must provide a one time notice to us stating that you are claiming the transportation and disposal conditional exemption prior to the initial shipment of an exempted waste from your facility to a LLW disposal facility. Your dated written notice must include your facility name, address, phone number, and U.S. EPA identification number, and be sent by certified delivery.
(B) You must notify the LLW disposal facility receiving your exempted waste by certified delivery before shipment of each exempted waste. You can only ship the exempted waste after you have received the return receipt of your notice to the LLW disposal facility. This notification must include the following:
(1) A statement that you have claimed the exemption for the waste.
(2) A statement that the eligible waste meets applicable treatment standards in Chapter 3745-270 of the Administrative Code.
(3) Your facility's name, address, and U.S. EPA identification number.
(4) The EPA hazardous waste numbers prior to the exemption of the waste streams.
(5) A statement that the exempted waste must be placed in a container according to paragraphs (F) to (F)(3) of rule 3745-266-315 of the Administrative Code prior to disposal in order for the waste to remain exempt under the transportation and disposal conditional exemption of rules 3745-266-210 to 3745-266-355 of the Administrative Code.
(6) The manifest number of the shipment that will contain the exempted waste.
(7) A certification that all the information provided is true, complete, and accurate. The statement must be signed by your authorized representative.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 3745-266-345