(B) The following wastes are prohibited from land disposal:
(1) Soil and debris contaminated with F032, F034, or F035; and
(2) F032, F034, or F035 mixed with radioactive mixed wastes.
(D) Paragraphs (A) and (B) of this rule do not apply if:
(2) Persons have been granted an exemption from a prohibition pursuant to rule 3745-270-06 of the Administrative Code with respect to those wastes and units covered by the petition;
(3) The wastes meet the applicable alternate treatment standards established pursuant to a petition granted under rule 3745-270-44 of the Administrative Code; or
(4) Persons have been granted an extension to the effective date of a prohibition pursuant to rule 3745-270-05 of the Administrative Code with respect to those wastes covered by the extension.
(E) To determine whether a hazardous waste identified in this rule exceeds the applicable treatment standards specified in rule 3745-270-40 of the Administrative Code, the initial generator shall test a sample of the waste extract or the entire waste(depending on whether the treatment standards are expressed as concentrations in the waste extract or as concentrations in the waste), or the generator may use knowledge of the waste. If the waste contains constituents in excess of the applicable universal treatment standard levels in rule 3745-270-48 of the Administrative Code, the waste is prohibited from land disposal, and all requirements of Chapter 3745-270 of the Administrative Code are applicable, except as otherwise specified.