(1) Except as provided in paragraphs (A)(2) of this rule, a large quantity handler of universal waste must have sent written notification of universal waste management to the director, and received a U.S. EPA identification number, before meeting or exceeding the five thousand kilogram storage limit.
(2) A large quantity handler of universal waste who has already notified Ohio EPA of his hazardous waste management activities and has received a U.S. EPA identification number is not required to renotify under this rule.
(B) This notification must include:
(1) The universal waste handler's name and mailing address;
(2) The name and business telephone number of the person at the universal waste handler's site who should be contacted regarding universal waste management activities;
(3) The address or physical location of the universal waste management activities;
(4) A list of all of the types of universal waste managed by the handler (e.g., batteries, pesticides, mercury-containing equipment, lamps);
(5) A statement indicating that the handler is accumulating more than five thousand kilograms of universal waste at one time .