(A) Operating record.
(1) The owner or operator must keep a written operating record at the facility.
(2) The following information must be recorded, as it becomes available, and maintained in the operating record until closure of the facility:
(a) Records and results of used oil analyses performed as described in the analysis plan required under rule 3745-279-55 of the Administrative Code; and
(b) Summary reports and details of all incidents that require implementation of the contingency plan as specified in paragraph (B) of rule 3745-279-52 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Reporting. A used oil processor/re-refiner must report to the director, in the form of a letter, on a biennial basis by March first of each even numbered year, the following information concerning used oil activities during the previous calendar year:
(1) The U.S. EPA identification number, name, and address of the processor/re-refiner;
(2) The calendar year covered by the report; and
(3) The quantities of used oil accepted for processing/re-refining and the manner in which the used oil is processed/re-refined, including the specific processes employed.