(A) Applications for permits-to-install and PTIOs required by rule 3745-31-02 of the Administrative Code shall contain such information as the director deems necessary to determine whether the criteria of rule 3745-31-05 of the Administrative Code are met and shall be made on forms prepared by the Ohio environmental protection agency.
(B) Applications for permits-to-install and PTIOs shall be signed:
(1) In the case of a corporation, by a principal executive officer of at least the level of vice president, or his/her duly authorized representative, if such representative is responsible for the overall operation of the facility;
(2) In the case of a partnership, by a general partner;
(3) In the case of sole proprietorship, by the proprietor; and
(4) In the case of a municipal, state, federal or other governmental facility, by the principal executive officer, the ranking elected official, or other duly authorized employee.
(C) The signatures shall constitute personal affirmation that all statements or assertions of fact made in the application are true and complete, comply fully with applicable state requirements, and shall subject the signatory to liability under applicable state laws forbidding false or misleading statements.
(D) PTIO applications for grain and feed processing operations and fertilizer mixing operations
(1) A single PTIO application may be submitted for the following sources:
(a) Shellers, hammer mills and aspirated bagging operations and other air contaminant sources subject to rule 3745-17-11 of the Administrative Code and which are located at a stationary source which constitutes a grain and feed processing operation.
(b) Air contaminant sources which are subject to rule 3745-17-11 of the Administrative Code and which are located at a stationary source which constitutes a fertilizer mixing operation.
(2) A PTIO application for air contaminant sources of fugitive dust at grain and feed processing operations or a fertilizer mixing operation and which are subject to rule 3745-17-08 of the Administrative Code shall be submitted in accordance with applicable law.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/01/2011
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3704.03(F), 3704.03(G)
Rule Amplifies: 3704.03(G), 3704.03(F), 3704.03(A)
Prior Effective Dates: 1/1/74, 12/5/80, 8/15/82, 9/18/87, 10/31/96, 10/17/03, 11/3/06, 12/1/06