(A) In addition to the information required in accordance with rule 3745-34-12 of the Administrative Code, the owner shall include the following in a permit application for a permit to drill a class V injection well:
(1) A map showing the injection well(s) for which a permit is sought and the applicable area of review. The area of review shall be one-quarter mile beyond the injection well(s). Within the area of review, the map must show the number or name, and location of all of the following:
(a) All producing and abandoned oil and natural gas wells for which public records exist;
(b) Injection wells including large capacity septic systems and storm water drainage wells;
(c) All active and abandoned water supply wells for which public records exist;
(d) Surface bodies of water;
(f) Mines (surface and subsurface);
(h) Other pertinent surface features including residences and roads;
(i) Faults, if known or suspected; and
(j) Storm and sanitary sewers.
(2) Maps and cross sections:
(a) Indicating the general vertical and lateral limits of all underground sources of drinking water within the area of review, their position relative to the injection formation and the direction of water movement where known, in each underground source of drinking water that may be affected by the proposed injection.
(b) Detailing the geologic structure of the local area.
(c) Illustrating the regional geologic setting.
(3) Geologic description of the injection zone including: name of formation; depth; thickness; and lithology.
(4) Proposed injection procedure.
(5) Schematic or other appropriate drawings of the proposed surface and subsurface construction details of the well.
(6) Any information deemed necessary by the director to determine that the requirements of rule 3745-34-07 of the Administrative Code are satisfied.
(B) In addition to the information required in accordance with rule 3745-34-12 of the Administrative Code and paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(3) of this rule, an owner shall include in a permit application for a permit to operate a class V injection well:
(1) The date the well construction was completed;
(2) A construction narrative and as built engineering plans for the well;
(3) An anticipated maintenance and inspection schedule for the well;
(4) Evidence of financial responsibility for operation, maintenance and closure of the well including surety bond, or other adequate assurance, such as financial statement or other materials acceptable to the director;
(5) If requested by the director, the chemical characteristics of formation fluid, including complete chemical analysis for all of the following parameters:
(l) Total dissolved solids;
(s) Iron; and
(6) A description of the fluid to be injected including, if determined by the director to be necessary to protect underground sources of drinking water, the complete chemical analysis for all chemical parameters needed to determine compliance with rule 3745-34-07 of the Administrative Code;
(7) For an existing well being converted to a class V well or a permit renewal, provide a chronology of all major workovers and well malfunctions, a brief description of reasons for the well failure, and the corrective actions taken; and
(8) Any additional information deemed necessary by the director to determine that the requirements of rule 3745-34-07 of the Administrative Code are satisfied.
Replaces: Part of 3745-34-16