(A) The owner or operator of a class I hazardous waste injection well shall submit a report to the director each calendar quarter, in writing, including:
(1) The maximum injection pressure; and
(2) A description of any event that exceeds operating parameters for annulus pressure or injection pressure as specified in the permit; and
(4) The total volume of fluid injected; and
(5) Any change in the annular fluid volume; and
(6) The physical, chemical and other relevant characteristics of injected fluids; and
(B) The owner or operator of a class I hazardous waste injection well shall report to the director within thirty days or with the next quarterly report whichever comes later, the results of:
(1) Periodic tests of mechanical integrity; and
(2) Any other test of the injection well conducted by the permittee if required by the director; and
(3) Any well work over.
Rule promulgated under: RC Chapter 119.
Rule amplifies: RC 6111.043