[Comment: Definitions relevant to this chapter can be found in rule 3745-40-01 of the Administrative Code.]
(A) Unless deemed otherwise by the director, any authorized beneficial use site, where class B biosolids are beneficially used, shall have signs:
(1) That are erected at least one week prior to the delivery of biosolids to the site;
(2) That face each road frontage, within twenty-five feet of the road;
(3) Within twenty-five feet of any entrance or exit on a public road where the site is accessed for beneficial use. The sign shall face the public road;
(4) That include text that is in black capital letters on a white background, where the letters are one inch in height;
(5) That read: "NOTICE: OHIO EPA AUTHORIZED CLASS B BIOSOLIDS BENEFICIAL USE SITE. TRESPASSING IS PROHIBITED.";
(6) That include the name of the permittee and the permittee's telephone number; and
(7) That are unobstructed from view.
(B) In addition to the requirements of paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(7) of this rule, for any high potential public exposure site receiving class B biosolids, the permittee shall have signage in place for a minimum of one year after the termination of beneficial use activity at the site.
(C) In addition to the requirements of paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(7) of this rule, for any low potential public exposure site receiving class B biosolids, the permittee shall have signage in place for a minimum of thirty days after the termination of beneficial use activity at the site.
(D) The beneficial user shall maintain records of the date when signs were posted and removed from any authorized beneficial use site.
[Comment: For signs that will remain permanently posted on an authorized beneficial use site, the date of removal shall be the date that visual confirmation is made to verify that the sign is still posted for the time required by rule.]
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 07/01/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 6111.03, 6111.042
Rule Amplifies: 6111.03, 6111.042
Prior Effective Dates: 4/8/2002, 10/17/2003, 10/1/2007