(A) A fact sheet must be prepared for every draft permit for a major facility and for every draft permit which the director finds is the subject of widespread public interest or raises major issues. The fact sheet must briefly set forth the principal facts and the significant factual, legal, methodological and policy questions considered in preparing the draft permit. The director must send this fact sheet to the applicant and, on request, to any other person.
(B) The fact sheet must include when applicable:
(1) A brief description of the type of facility or activity which is the subject of the draft permit;
(2) The type and quantity of wastes which are proposed to be or are being treated, stored, disposed of or injected;
(3) A brief summary of the basis for the draft permit conditions including references to applicable statutory or regulatory provisions;
(4) Reasons why any requested variances or alternatives to required standards do or do not appear justified:
(5) A description of the procedures for reaching a final decision on the draft permit including:
(a) The beginning and ending dates of the comment period and the address where comments will be received or if appropriate the address where such information can be obtained;
(b) Procedures for requesting a hearing and the nature of that hearing or if appropriate the address where such information can be obtained; and
(c) Any other procedures by which the public may participate in the final decision.
(6) Name and telephone number of a person to contact for additional information.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 3745-50-22