(A) Applicant procedures.
(1) A request to alter the solid waste permit to install, and subsequent revisions to the request, shall be submitted in writing to Ohio EPA. Revisions to the request shall be accompanied by the following:
(a) An index listing each change and the page where each change occurred.
(b) For plan drawings, a schedule on the drawing indicating what has changed.
(3) Upon request from Ohio EPA, the applicant shall submit additional and identically complete copies of the request to alter the permit to install.
(B) Ohio EPA procedures for acting on a request to alter a solid waste permit to install.
(1) Ohio EPA may decline to act on the request to alter a permit to install.
(2) Ohio EPA shall not concur with a request to alter a permit to install unless Ohio EPA determines that the following criteria are satisfied:
(a) The request to alter a permit to install is at least equivalent to the applicable rule requirements.
(b) The request is not for a modification.
(c) The alteration will not interfere with the ability of the applicant, owner, or operator to construct, operate, and close the facility in accordance with Chapter 3734. of the Revised Code and rules adopted thereunder, and with the terms and conditions of the permit to install.
(d) The alteration will not interfere with the ability of the applicant, owner, or operator to comply with Chapters 3704., 3714., 3734., and 6111. of the Revised Code and rules adopted under those chapters.
(3) When determining whether to concur with an alteration, Ohio EPA may consider the owner's and operator's compliance with Chapters 3704., 3714., 3734., and 6111. of the Revised Code, the rules adopted under those chapters, and any authorizing documents.
(4) Upon Ohio EPA's concurrence with a request to alter a permit to install, Ohio EPA shall retain and distribute copies of the alteration request and any altered drawings and information pursuant to rule 3745-500-130 of the Administrative Code.