(A) Conveyence pipes shall meet the following criteria:
(1) For pressurized pipes, be composed of high density polyethylene (HDPE), unless an alternative material is approved in accordance with rule 3745-512-17 of the Administrative Code.
(2) Be resistant to crushing and deformation under the expected maximum loads and settlement.
(3) Be resistant to buoyancy.
(4) Be solid wall.
(5) Be permanently joined together.
(B) Conveyance pipes located outside the disposal limits shall be pressure tested to verify that no leaks exist.
(C) Certification of the conveyance pipes by the owner or operator shall include the following:
(1) Record drawings of the conveyance pipes showing the location of the pipes in plan view, the elevation of the pipe invert at the ends of each run of pipe, and if the conveyance pipes are gravity drained, the slope of the pipes, as constructed.
(2) Drawings showing the details of the conveyance pipes, as constructed.
(3) Results of all testing and verification that the conveyance pipes meet the standards in paragraphs (A) and (B) of this rule and the specifications in the authorizing document. If an alternative material is used, the evaluation conducted pursuant to rule 3745-512-17 of the Administrative Code was submitted prior to use of the alternative material and therefore verification is not required to be submitted with the construction certification report under this rule. However, results of all testing to verify that the alternative material meets material specifications are required in the construction certification report.