(A) A generator who ships any hazardous waste off-site must prepare and submit to Ohio EPA the " Hazardous Waste Biennial Report" by March first of each even numbered year. The generator must prepare the " Hazardous Waste Biennial Report" using Ohio EPA forms EPA 9027, EPA 9028, and EPA 9029 provided by the director upon the request of the generator. The " Hazardous Waste Biennial Report" must cover generator activities during the previous calendar year, and must include the following information:
(1) The U.S. EPA identification number, name, and address of the generator;
(2) The calendar year covered by the report;
(3) The U.S. EPA identification number, name, and address for each off-site treatment, storage, or disposal facility to which waste was shipped during the year;
(4) The name and U.S. EPA identification number of each transporter used during the reporting year for shipments to a treatment, storage, or disposal facility;
(5) A description, EPA hazardous waste number (from rules 3745-51-20 to 3745-51-24 or 3745-51-30 to 3745-51-35 of the Administrative Code), U.S. department of transportation hazard class, and quantity of each hazardous waste shipped off-site for shipments to a treatment, storage, or disposal facility. This information must be listed by U.S. EPA identification number of each such off-site facility to which waste was shipped.
(6) A description of the efforts undertaken during the year to reduce the quantity and toxicity of hazardous waste generated;
(7) A description of the changes in quantity and toxicity of waste actually achieved during the year in comparison to previous years; and
(8) The certification signed by the generator or authorized representative.
(B) Any generator who treats, stores, or disposes of hazardous waste on-site must submit a "Hazardous Waste Biennial Report" covering those wastes in accordance with the provisions of rules 3745-50-40 to 3745-50-235 and Chapters 3745-54 to 3745-57, 3745-65 to 3745-69, 3745-205, 3745-256, and 3745-266 of the Administrative Code.
[Comment: For dates of non-regulatory government publications, publications of recognized organizations and associations, federal rules, and federal statutory provisions referenced in this rule, see rule 3745-50-11 of the Administrative Code titled "Incorporated by reference."]
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/15/2012 and 08/25/2017
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3734.12
Rule Amplifies: 3734.12
Prior Effective Dates: 07/27/1980, 04/15/1981, 05/22/1981 (Emer.), 08/26/1981 (Emer.), 12/02/1981, 01/07/1983, 12/08/1988, 12/30/1989, 09/02/1997, 10/20/1998, 12/07/2000, 03/13/2002, 12/07/2004, 02/16/2009