(A) The contingency plan shall be reviewed, and immediately amended, if necessary, whenever:
(1) The facility's Ohio hazardous waste permit is revised;
(2) The contingency plan fails in an emergency;
(3) The facility changes - in its design, construction, operation, maintenance, or other circumstances - in a way that materially increases the potential for fires, explosions, or releases of hazardous waste or hazardous waste constituents, or changes the response necessary in an emergency;
(4) The list of emergency coordinators changes;
(5) The list of emergency equipment changes; or
(6) Required by the director.
(B) A change in the list of facility emergency coordinators or equipment in the contingency plan constitutes a minor modification to the facility's Ohio hazardous waste permit to which the contingency plan is a condition.
Eff 4-15-81; 1-7-83
Rule promulgated under: RC Chapter 119.
Rule amplifies: RC 3734.12