(A) If a facility accepts for treatment, storage, or disposal any hazardous waste from an off-site source without an accompanying manifest, or without an accompanying shipping paper , and if the waste is not excluded from the manifest requirement by the hazardous waste rules, then the owner or operator shall prepare and submit an unmanifested waste report in the form of a letter to the director within fifteen days after receiving the waste. The report shall include all of the following information:
(1) The U.S. EPA identification number, name, and address of the facility.
(2) The date the facility received the waste.
(3) The U.S. EPA identification number, name, and address of the generator and the transporter, if available.
(4) A description and the quantity of each unmanifested hazardous waste the facility received.
(5) The method of treatment, storage, or disposal for each hazardous waste.
(6) A certification signed by the owner or operator of the facility or his authorized representative.
[Comment: This certification language is located in paragraph (D) of rule 3745-50-42 of the Administrative Code.]
(7) A brief explanation of why the waste was unmanifested, if known.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: Exempt
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3734.12
Rule Amplifies: 3734.12
Prior Effective Dates: 04/15/1981, 01/07/1983, 05/29/1985 (Emer.), 08/29/1985, 12/30/1989, 03/13/2002, 12/07/2004, 02/16/2009, 10/31/2015