(4) "Parent corporation" means a corporation which directly owns at least fifty per cent of the voting stock of the corporation which is the facility owner or operator; the latter corporation is deemed a "subsidiary" of the parent corporation.
(B) The following terms are used in the specifications for the financial tests for closure, post-closure care, and liability coverage. The definitions are intended to assist in the understanding of these rules and are not intended to limit the meanings of terms in a way that conflicts with generally accepted accounting practices.
(1) "Assets" means all existing and all probable future economic benefits obtained or controlled by a particular entity.
(2) "Current assets" means cash or other assets or resources commonly identified as those which are reasonably expected to be realized in cash or sold or consumed during the normal operating cycle of the business.
(3) "Current liabilities" means obligations whose liquidation is reasonably expected to require the use of existing resources properly classifiable as current assets or the creation of other current liabilities.
(5) "Independently audited" refers to an audit performed by an independent certified public accountant in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
(6) "Liabilities" means probable future sacrifices of economic benefits arising from present obligations to transfer assets or provide services to other entities in the future as a result of past transactions or events.
(7) "Net working capital" means current assets minus current liabilities.
(8) "Net worth" means total assets minus total liabilities and is equivalent to owner's equity.
(9) "Tangible net worth" means the tangible assets that remain after deducting liabilities; such assets would not include intangibles such as good will and rights to patents or royalties.
(1) "Accidental occurrence" means an accident, including continuous or repeated exposure to conditions, which results in bodily injury or property damage neither expected nor intended from the standpoint of the insured.
(2) "Legal defense costs" means any expenses that an insurer incurs in defending against claims of third parties brought under the terms and conditions of an insurance policy.
(3) "Non sudden accidental occurrence" means an occurrence which takes place over time and involves continuous or repeated exposure.
(4) Sudden accidental occurrence" means an occurrence which is not continuous or repeated in nature.
(D) "Substantial business relationship" means the extent of a business relationship necessary under applicable Ohio law to make a guarantee contract issued incident to that relationship valid and enforceable. A "substantial business relationship" must arise from a pattern of recent or ongoing business transactions, in addition to the guarantee itself, such that a currently existing business relationship between the guarantor and the owner or operator is demonstrated to the satisfaction of the director.