(A) The solid waste transfer facility's waste handling floor shall be constructed with materials that meet the following criteria:
(1) Prevent the infiltration of leachate into the ground.
(2) Enable repairs to be made.
(3) Readily allow wet or dry cleanup operations.
(4) For leachate collection points, withstand the forces and loads encountered during normal facility operations.
(B) Certification by the owner or operator of the construction of the solid waste transfer facility's waste handling floor shall include the following:
(1) Record drawings depicting the location of the waste handling floor, as constructed.
(2) Record drawings showing details of the waste handling floor, as constructed.
(3) Results of all testing and verification that the waste handling floor meets the standards in paragraph (A) of this rule and the specifications in the authorizing document.