The owner or operator shall maintain a log of operations in accordance with Chapter 3745-502 of the Administrative Code and shall do the following:
(A) Each day the solid waste transfer facility is operating, chronologically and completely record transfer facility operations in a log of operations.
(B) Maintain a log of operations either on a form prescribed by the director or on an alternative form either in paper or electronic format. The log of operations shall include places to record the following:
(1) The name, location, and contact information for the solid waste transfer facility.
(2) The name and signature of the person entering the information into the log of operations.
(3) Information regarding each load, hauler, and vehicle or container, and may include information regarding the generator.
(4) The description and amount of unauthorized material refused, accepted, or removed from the solid waste transfer facility.
(5) Information regarding any incident of damage or failure of an engineered component.
(6) Information regarding site weather conditions and observations of nuisance conditions.
(7) Inspection documentation.
(8) Any other information required by this chapter and Chapter 3745-502 of the Administrative Code to be recorded on the log of operations, and any other information the director may require to document compliance with Chapter 3734. of the Revised Code and other applicable laws.
(C) Retain completed logs at the solid waste transfer facility or at another location acceptable to the licensing authority for not less than five years.
(D) Make the log available for inspection by the licensing authority or Ohio EPA during normal operating hours. When required by the licensing authority or Ohio EPA, the owner or operator shall submit copies of logs or summaries of logs to the licensing authority or Ohio EPA on forms prescribed by the director.
(E) The owner or operator may submit an alternative form to the appropriate Ohio EPA district office and as applicable the approved health department not later than fourteen days prior to the use of the alternative form. The owner or operator shall use the alternative form not later than fourteen days after the date the appropriate Ohio EPA district office has received the alternative form, unless Ohio EPA has sent written notification to the owner or operator that the alternative form is unacceptable. The owner or operator may return to the form prescribed by the director without notification.