The owner or operator shall submit an annual report on forms prescribed by the director to the appropriate Ohio EPA district office and approved health department not later than April first of each year. The annual report shall include at a minimum a summary of the following operational information for the preceding calendar year:
(A) The calendar period for which the submittal represents.
(B) A summary of the solid waste transfer facility's operations including the following:
(1) The name, location, and contact information for the transfer facility.
(2) Information regarding accepted loads and outgoing loads.
(3) Information regarding materials recycled.
(4) Information regarding any unauthorized material refused, accepted, or removed from the transfer facility.
(5) The fees charged or collected by the transfer facility.
(6) The annually adjusted closure cost estimate required in rule 3745-555-610 of the Administrative Code and any relevant calculations.
(7) Information regarding site weather conditions and observations of nuisance conditions.
(8) A summary of maintenance and repairs performed on the waste handling floor, leachate management system, and building that encloses the waste handling area.
(9) A description of the condition of the waste handling floor, leachate management system, and building that encloses the waste handling area.
(10) Any other information required by this chapter and Chapter 3745-502 of the Administrative Code to be submitted on the annual report, and any other information the director may require to document compliance with Chapter 3734. of the Revised Code.
(C) A certified statement and signature in accordance with rule 3745-500-50 of the Administrative Code.