(A) Record retention and availability. The owner or operator shall do the following:
(1) Maintain records specified in this rule for a period of at least three years.
(2) Have records available for inspection by the approved board of health or Ohio EPA during normal operating hours.
(3) Upon request, submit records to Ohio EPA or the approved board of health.
(B) Log of operation. The owner or operator shall do the following:
(1) Record the facility operations on the log of operation forms as specified in rule 3745-560-04 of the Administrative Code.
(2) Complete the log of operation daily at an active composting facility and once per month at an inactive composting facility.
(C) Annual report. Not later than February first of each year, the owner or operator shall submit an annual report to Ohio EPA. The annual report shall include the required information specified in rule 3745-560-04 of the Administrative Code.