(A) If a facility accepts for treatment, storage, or disposal any hazardous waste from an off-site source without an accompanying manifest, or without an accompanying shipping paper as described in paragraph (E) of rule 3745-53-20 of the Administrative Code, and if the waste is not excluded from the manifest requirement by Chapters 3745-65 to 3745-69 and 3745-256 of the Administrative Code, then the owner or operator shall prepare and submit an unmanifested waste report in the form of a letter to the director within fifteen days after receiving the waste. The unmanifested waste report shall include all of the following information:
(1) The U.S. EPA identification number, name, and address of the facility .
(2) The date the facility received the waste .
(3) The U.S. EPA identification number, name, and address of the generator and the transporter, if available .
(4) A description and the quantity of each unmanifested hazardous waste the facility received .
(5) The method of treatment, storage, or disposal for each hazardous waste .
(6) A certification signed by the owner or operator of the facility or the owner's or operator's authorized representative .
[ Comment: This certification language is located in paragraph (D) of rule 3745-50-42 of the Administrative Code.]
(7) A brief explanation of why the waste was unmanifested, if known.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 07/01/2015 and Exempt
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3734.12
Rule Amplifies: 3734.12
Prior Effective Dates: 04/15/1981, 01/07/1983, 12/30/1989, 12/07/2000, 12/07/2004, 02/16/2009