(A) No person shall engage in conduct that subverts or attempts to subvert the application, examination, or review process. Any such action shall cause a person's scores to be withheld and declared invalid.
(1) Persons holding a certificate issued under this chapter shall be subject to suspension or revocation of such certificate in accordance with paragraph (A)(1) of rule 3745-7-12 of the Administrative Code, and shall also be disqualified from taking future water and wastewater exams for a period of up to five years.
(2) Persons who do not possess a certificate issued under this chapter shall be disqualified from taking future water and wastewater exams for a period of up to five years.
(B) Conduct that subverts or attempts to subvert the application, examination, or review process includes, but is not limited to:
(1) Conduct that violates the application process, such as falsifying or submitting incorrect information on the application for examination;
(2) Conduct that violates the security of the examination materials, such as removing from the examination room any of the examination materials; reproducing or reconstructing any portion of the certification examination; aiding by any means in the reproduction or reconstruction of any portion of or information from the certification examination; selling, distributing, buying, receiving, or having unauthorized possession of any portion of, or information from, a future or current certification examination;
(3) Conduct that violates the examination process, such as communicating with any other examinee during the administration of the examination; copying answers from another examinee or allowing answers to be copied by another examinee during the administration of the examination; possessing during the administration of the certification examination any book, notes, written or printed materials or data of any kind, other than the examination materials distributed or specifically listed as approved materials for the examination room in the information provided to the examinee in advance of the examination date by the director. The examination process begins upon entering the location of the exam;
(4) Conduct that violates the credentialing process, such as falsifying or misrepresenting information required for admission to the examination, impersonating an examinee, or having an impersonator take the certification examination on behalf of the examinee; and
(5) With respect to the Class IV examination process, allowing individuals other than the applicant to write or edit the applicant's substantive work product. This rule shall not be construed to prevent the applicant for a Class IV examination to allow another individual to proofread their work product for minor spelling and grammatical errors.
(C) Actions affecting the status of a person's examination or their eligibility to take future examinations because of conduct defined in paragraph (B) of this rule shall be taken in accordance with Chapter 3745-47 of the Administrative Code.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 3745-7-18
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/30/2011 and 11/30/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 6111.46, 6109.04
Rule Amplifies: 6111.46, 6109.04
Prior Effective Dates: 1/1/04, 12/21/06