The director shall, in accordance with this chapter, issue appropriate certificates to applicants who pass an examination from a director approved examination provider and meet the following requirements.
(A) Application for certification.
(1) After notification of passing the examination from the examination provider, applicants for certification shall submit an application on a form provided by the director. Certification fees as set forth in section 3745.11 of the Revised Code shall be submitted with the application for certification.
(2) Provide documentation of a passing score on an examination equivalent to the classification of certification requested.
(3) When required by the operator certification advisory council, it will be the responsibility of the applicant to furnish additional documentation to the agency to verify information provided on the application.
(4) Any applicant who submits incomplete, false, or incorrect information on the application shall be disciplined as set forth in rule 3745-7-12 of the Administrative Code and will not receive certification.
(5) Fulfill the requirements contained in rule 3745-7-06 of the Administrative Code.
(B) An applicant who passed an examination from a director approved examination provider before obtaining the required operating experience shall be designated an operator in training, subject to the conditions of paragraph (C) of rule 3745-7-07 of the Administrative Code.