(A) A public water system license or license renewal issued by the director pursuant to this chapter is the property of the state of Ohio.
(B) A public water system shall return a revoked or suspended license or license with a denied renewal to the director by certified mail within seven days of the effective date of revocation, suspension or denial of renewal.
(C) A color-coded license, license renewal or sign shall be issued by the director representing the status of the license.
(1) A green license or license renewal shall be issued to a public water system licensed without conditions.
(2) A yellow license or license renewal shall be issued to a public water system licensed with conditions.
(3) A red sign shall be issued to a public water system not licensed due to the denial of a renewal, suspension or revocation of the license.
(D) The color-coded license, license renewal or sign shall be prominently displayed by the public water system.
(1) Community public water systems shall display the license, license renewal or sign indicating absence of a license at the office of the public water system and notify its customers of the status of its license in the consumer confidence report (CCR) in accordance with Chapter 3745-96 of the Administrative Code.
(2) Noncommunity public water systems shall display the license, license renewal or sign indicating absence of a license so as to be clearly visible to the general public and to any person entering the facility.
Replaces: Part of 3745-84-01
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/01/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3745.11, 6109.04, 6109.21
Rule Amplifies: 6109.21
Prior Effective Dates: 12/01/93, 01/01/99, 04/21/01, 08/03/04