Chapter 3746-15 Public Meetings
(A) Any person may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings of the commission by:
(1) Writing to the following address: "77 South High Street, 17th Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215";
(2) Contacting the commission via telephone, (614) 466-8950, during normal business hours ;
(3) Consulting the bulletin board located in the statehouse press room ;
(4) Consulting the notice in the "Ohio EPA Weekly Review";or
(5) Consulting the commission's web site at www.erac.ohio.gov.
(B) A representative of the news media may obtain notice of all special meetings by written request. Such notice will only be given to one representative of any media organization. A request for notification of all special meetings shall be addressed to the commission at the address listed in paragraph (A)(1) of this rule. The request shall include the following: the name of the media representative to be contacted, a mailing address, a telephone number, and an email address. The commission shall maintain a list of all media representatives who have requested notice of special meetings pursuant to this rule.
(C) In the event of a special meeting not of an emergency nature, the commission shall notify all media representatives on the notification list through one of the following:
(1) Mailing written notice to such representatives no later than two calendar days prior to the day of the special meeting ;
(2) Notifying such representatives by telephone no later than twenty-four hours prior to the special meeting. Telephone notice shall be deemed complete if a message has been left for the representative ; or
(3) Electronic communication to such representatives no later than twenty-four hours prior to the special meeting. Electronic communication shall be deemed complete upon sending.
(D) In the event of a special meeting of an emergency nature, the commission shall notify all media representatives on the notification list by either the notice described in paragraph (C) of this rule, or by notifying the clerk of the statehouse press room. In such event, twenty-four hour notice prior to the meeting is not required, but notice shall be given as soon as possible.
(E) The commission shall have regularly scheduled meetings every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting at nine-thirty a.m. and concluding at eleven-thirty a.m., except for designated state holidays.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/23/2012 and 04/23/2017
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 3745.03
Rule Amplifies: 3745.02 - 3745.07
Prior Effective Dates: 12/12/75, 4/1/77, 4/23/02, 7/27/07