(A) Any person, group of persons, association, corporation or trust desiring to hold or conduct a horse racing meeting, wherein the parimutuel system of wagering is permitted shall make application to the commission for a permit in the manner provided by section 3769.04 of the Revised Code.
(B) In addition to the requirements of that section, the application shall state, or there shall be attached thereto, the following information:
(1) The full names and addresses of the person, persons, association, corporation or trust, making application;
(2) If the applicant is an association, the names and home addresses of all members of the association;
(3) If the applicant is a corporation, the name of the state where it is incorporated, the location of its principal place of business and the names and addresses of its directors and stockholders;
(4) If the applicant is a trust, the location of its principal place of business, and the names and addresses of its trustees and beneficiaries;
(5) If the applicant is a partnership, the names and home addresses of each partner;
(6) If the applicant is a limited partnership, the name, home addresses, and percentage of ownership of each limited or general partner;
(7) The dates and exact location where the applicant will conduct race meetings and the proposed hours of each racing day;
(8) The proposed hours of operation on each racing day;
(9) A statement whether or not the racing plant is owned or leased, and if leased, the name and residence of the fee owner, or the names and home addresses of the directors if the lessee is a corporation; and
(10) Such Any other information as the commission may require.