(A) The judges may order a horse or horses withdrawn from any race after it or they have left the paddock and before the start has been effected. In such event, the permit holder shall make a refund of all wagers on the horse or horses withdrawn (except in the case of a horse which represents part of an entry or mutuel field of two or more horses). If such horse be withdrawn there shall be no refund.
(B) In case of unfavorable weather, or other unavoidable cause, the permit holder with the consent of the judges shall postpone races in the following manner:
(1) Early closing races, stakes and futurities, shall be postponed to a definite hour the next day;
(2) Any late closing race, early closing and stake or futurity, except as provided in paragraphs (B)(4) and (B)(5) below, that cannot be raced during the scheduled meeting shall be declared off and the entrance money and forfeits shall be divided equally among the nominators who have horses declared in and eligible to start;
(3) Any late closing race or early closing race that has been started and remains unfinished on the last day of the scheduled meeting shall be declared ended and the full purse divided according to summary. In overnight events only that portion of the purse as has been contested will be paid;
(4) Any stake or futurity that has been started and remains unfinished on the last day of the scheduled meeting shall be declared ended and the full purse divided according to the summary;
(5) Unless otherwise provided in the conditions, in order to transfer stakes and futurities to another meeting, unanimous consent must be obtained from the track and from all those having eligibles in the event;
(6) Overnight events may be postponed and carried over not to exceed three racing days.