(A) Under the direction and supervision of the presiding judge, the paddock judge will have complete charge of all paddock activities as outlined in rules 3769-14-23 and 3769-14-44 of the Administrative Code.
(B) The paddock judge is responsible for:
(1) Getting the fields on the track for post parades in accordance with the schedule given to him by the presiding judge;
(2) Inspection of horses for changes in equipment, broken or faulty equipment, head numbers and saddle pads;
(3) Supervision of paddock gate men;
(4) Proper checking in and checking out of horses and drivers;
(5) Supervising the checking of the identification of all horses coming in to the paddock including the tattoo number;
(6) Direction of the activities of the paddock blacksmith;
(7) Immediately notifying the presiding judge of anything that could in any way change, delay or otherwise affect the racing program;
(8) Seeing that only properly authorized persons are permitted in the paddock.