(A) The racing secretary shall receive declarations (entries) for all races.
(B) All entries must:
(1) Be made in writing or by telephone as provided in rule 3769-15-30 of the Administrative Code;
(2) Be signed by the owner, trainer or an authorized agent, except as provided in paragraph (D) of rule 3769-15-30 of the Administrative Code;
(3) Give name of the owner, registered stable or lessee of the horse; the name of the owner, trainer, or authorized agent making the entry; the telephone number of the person making the entry; and the license number of the person making the entry if the license number has been issued;
(a) If the license number has not been issued to the owner or trainer entering the horse, the race office must indicate that the license number is pending for the person making the entry.
(b) The owner or trainer must obtain a license before the horse races and provide that license number to the race office.
(4) Give name, age, and sex of the horse, the event in which the horse is being entered, the name of the trainer of the horse, and the name of the intended driver of the horse;
(5) State if the horse is to race with furosemide (lasix), and if it is the first time the horse is to race with furosemide, that information shall also be included;
(6) Any other relevant medication information
(7) State if the horse is a pacer that is racing without hopples or a trotter that is racing with hopples; and
(8) Entries in all events must also comply with the provisions of rule 3769-15-10 of the Administrative Code and for claiming events the current registration certificate must be on file with the racing secretary. A separate claiming authorization form, signed by the registered owner or owners indicating the minimum amount for which the horse may be entered to be claimed, shall be attached to the current registration certificate.