(A) Each commercial parimutuel track shall designate a program director. It shall be the responsibility of the program director to furnish the public complete and accurate past performance information.
(B) Program information. A printed program shall be available to the public at all meetings when racing for purses. All programs shall furnish:
(1) Horse's name and sex;
(2) Color and age;
(3) Sire and dam;
(4) Owner's name;
(5) Driver's name and colors;
(6) (L) Proceeding horse's name if racing on furosemide.
(C) At commercial parimutuel meetings the following additional information shall be furnished:
(1) In claiming races the price for which the horse is entered to be claimed must be indicated;
(2) At least the last five performances and accurate chart lines. An accurate chart line shall include: date of race; place; size of track if other than a half-mile track; symbol for free-legged pacers; use of furosemide (L); track condition; type of race; distance; the fractional times of the leading horse including race time, post position, position at one-quarter, one-half, three-quarters; stretch with lengths behind leader; individual time of the horse; closing dollars odds; name of the driver; and the names of the horses placed first, second and third by the judges. The standard symbols for breaks and park-outs shall be used, where applicable;
(3) Indicate drivers racing with a provisional license;
(4) Indicate pacers that are racing without hopples and trotters that are racing with hopples.
(5) Summary of starts in purse races, earnings, and best win time for current and preceding year. A horse's best win time may be earned in either a purse or non-purse race;
(6) The name of the trainer;
(7) The consolidated line shall carry date, time, place, driver, finish, track condition and distance, if race is not at one mile;
(8) At fairs where parimutuel wagering is permitted, the printed program shall contain at least a current summary on each horse to include the number of starts, firsts, seconds and thirds in the current year and also the earnings and best winning time for the current year.
(D) Failure to furnish reliable program information may subject the permit holder and/or program director to a fine and they may be suspended by the Ohio state racing commission until arrangements are made to provide reliable program information.
(E) Inaccurate information. Owners, drivers, trainers, or others found guilty of providing inaccurate information on a horse's performance or of attempting to have misleading information given on a program may be fined and/or suspended by the judges or referred to the commission who may issue penalties under the provisions provided in rule 3769-15-99 of the Administrative Code.
(F) Check on identity of horse. Any track official, representative of the commission, or owner, trainer, or driver of any horse declared in to race, wherein the question arises, may call for information concerning the identity and eligibility of any horse on the grounds of a permit holder, and may demand an opportunity to examine such horse or his electronic eligibility with a view to establishing his identity or eligibility. If the owner or party controlling such horse shall refuse to afford such information, or to allow such examination, or fail to give satisfactory identification, the horse and the said owner or party may be fined by the judges or suspended and referred to the commission.
(G) False chart lines. Any official, clerk, or person who enters a chart line on a horse's electronic eligibility when the race has not been charted by a licensed charter may be fined, suspended, or referred to the commission by the judges.
(H) Frivolous demand for identification. Any person demanding the identification of a horse without cause, or merely with the intent to embarrass shall be punished by a fine.
(I) Withholding registration certificate. Any person withholding a registration certificate from the owner or lessee of a horse, after proper demand has been made for the return thereof may be suspended until such time as the certificate is returned.