(A) A fine not to exceed two hundred fifty dollars or suspension from driving not to exceed ten days, or both, may be applied to any driver by the starter for:
(1) Delaying the start;
(2) Failure to obey the starter's instructions;
(3) Rushing ahead of the inside or outside wing of the gate;
(4) Coming to the starting gate out of position;
(5) Crossing over before reaching the starting point;
(6) Interference with another driver during the start;
(7) Failure to come up into position.
(B) The judges may impose a more extended penalty, if in their judgement such be warranted.