(A) No person shall:
(1) Corruptly give or offer money, share in a bet or other benefit to any person having official duties in relation to a race or to any driver;
(2) Having official duties in relation to a race or any driver, corruptly accept or offer to accept money, share in a bet or any benefit;
(3) Willfully enter or cause to be entered or to start in any race a horse which they know to be disqualified;
(4) Fraudulently offer or receive any amount of money for scratching a horse out of a race;
(5) Without making it known to the officials, be a part owner or act as a trainer of any horse in which a driver possesses any interest;
(6) Make any bet with or on behalf of any driver, unless on a horse such driver is driving;
(7) Offer or give, except through his employer of the owner or trainer of the horse driven, a driver any present, money or other reward in connection with his driving in any race;
(8) Accept a ticket or make a bet on any horse other than the one he drives.
(B) If any person be guilty of any corrupt or fraudulent practices, in this or any other country, then such person or persons so offending shall be suspended and referred to the commission.
(C) No driver may accept payment of any kind, directly or indirectly, from any person other than the owner of the horse such driver drives in a race.
(D) Failure to report fraudulent proposal. If any person shall be approached with any offer or promise of a bribe, or a wager or with a request or suggestion for a bribe, or for any improper, corrupt or fraudulent act in relation to racing, or that any race shall be conducted otherwise than fairly and honestly, it shall be the duty of such person to report the details thereof immediately to the presiding judge. Persons failing to report such information to the judges shall be suspended and referred to the commission.