(A) Any person may determine the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings by:
(1) Writing the Ohio state racing commission (hereinafter, "commission") at its business address; or
(2) Calling the commission at its business office during normal business hours; or
(3) Checking the commission's public website.
(B) Any representative of the news media may obtain nmotice of all special meetings by requesting in writing that notice be provided and supplying a regular mail or electronic mail address. In the event of a special meeting not of an emergency nature, the commission shall notify all media representatives who have requested notice of the meeting by doing at least one of the following:
(1) Sending written notice, by regular mail or electronic mail no later than twenty-four hours prior to t he special meeting;
(2) Notifying media representatives by telephone no later than twenty-four hours prior to the special meeting. Telephone notice shall be complete if a message has been left for the media representative, or if, reasonable effort, the commission has been unable to provide telephone notice;
(3) Informing the media representative personally no later than twenty-four hours to the special meeting.
(C) In the event of a special meeting of an emergency nature requiaring immediate official action, the commission shall notify all media representatives who have requested notice of such meeting of the time, place and purpose of the meeting by providing notice as described in paragraph (B)(1), (B)(2) or (B)(3) of this rule or by notifying the clerk of the state house press room. In such event, the notice need not be given twenty-four hours prior to the meeting, but shall be given immediately upon completion of the meeting agenda.
(D) All persons who have requested, in writing, advance notification of all meetings of the commission at which specific public matters designated by those persons are scheduled to be discussed shall be placed on the commission's agenda mailing list. The commission shall, within a reasonable time prior to each meeting, send by regular mail or electronic mail or by fax an agenda of the meeting to those persons. The commission may assess a reasonable fee, not to exceed the cost of copying and mailing, for notices sent to persons in accordance with this rule.