(A) Any person, group of persons, association, corporation or trust desiring to hold or conduct a horse racing meeting, wherein the parimutuel system of wagering is permitted shall make application to the commission for a permit in the manner provided by section 3769.04 of the Revised Code.
(B) In addition to the requirements of that section, the application shall state, or there shall be attached thereto, the following information:
(1) The full names and address of the person, persons, association, corporation or trust making application;
(2) If the applicant is an association, the names and mailing addresses of all members of the association;
(3) If the applicant is be a corporation, the name of the state where it is incorporated, the location of its principal place of business and the names and mailing addresses of all its directors and stockholders;
(4) If the applicant is a trust, the location of its principal place of business, and the names and addresses of all its trustees and beneficiaries;
(5) If the applicant is a partnership, the names and mailing addresses of each partner;
(6) If the applicant is a limited partnership, the name, mailing addresses, and percentage of ownership of each limited or general partner;
(7) The dates and exact location where the applicant will conduct race meetings;
(8) The proposed hours of operation on each racing day;
(9) A statement whether or not the racing plant is owned or leased, and if leased, the name and home address of the owner, or the names and home addresses of t he directors if the lessee is a corporation; and
(10) Any other information as the commission may require.