(A) An Ohio owner, for the purpose of determining eligibility under section 3769.086 of the Revised Code, must comply with the following:
(1) Has been a permanent resident of the state of Ohio for six months and maintains legal residency status in no other state.
(2) If a registered voter, is registered to vote in Ohio only.
(3) Files a personal property tax in Ohio if required to do so.
(4) Has owned the horse in question at least thirty days prior to the horse's entry in any race for Ohio-owned horses involving awards from the Ohio quarter horse development fund.
(5) All stockholders of corporations or members of partnerships owning horses must be Ohio residents as described above in order for their horses to be eligible to participate in Ohio-owned races involving awards from the Ohio quarter horse development fund.
(B) The owner of any stallion desiring to use him for breeding purposes and to have him qualify under this rule must register said stallion with the Ohio racing commission. Said registration shall be on forms provided by the commission and filed therewith by the time that he first services a mare that particular year. Said stallion must stand for breeding purposes only in Ohio.
(C) The owner or lessee of any thoroughbred or quarter horse stallion desiring to use him for breeding purposes and to have him qualify under this rule must register said stallion with the Ohio state racing commission. Said registration shall be on forms provided by the commission. A stallion which is to stand for the first time in Ohio must be registered prior to the time he first services a mare that particular breeding season. For the purpose of complying with this rule for the 1977 breeding season, all foals of 1978 shall be eligible if the stallion was properly registered with the commission by December 31, 1977.
(D) Stallions remaining in the state for more than one breeding season need not be registered annually, but a standard renewal form must be filed annually by November thirtieth preceding the breeding season on forms provided by the commission.