Chapter 3770:2-11 Licensing Fees
(A) Authority. The director shall collect licensing fees for the licenses issued to video lottery sales agents, gaming employees, or technology providers as set forth in these rules.
(B) Video lottery sales agent licensing fee. An entity submitting an initial application for a video lottery sales agent license as described in rule 3770:2-3-01 of the Administrative Code shall pay the license fee of fifty million dollars according to the following schedule:
(1) Ten million dollars payable with the submission of a completed initial application;
(2) Fifteen million dollars payable with the commencement of video lottery terminal sales at a facility;
(3) Twenty-five million dollars payable one year following commencement of video lottery terminal sales;
(4) In the event that an application is rejected or withdrawn, or the state of Ohio suspends or terminates the video lottery terminal program prior to commencement of video lottery terminal sales, the initial licensing fee payment of ten million dollars shall be refunded minus any actual costs expended by the Lottery for investigation and processing of the license application, not to exceed two hundred fifty thousand dollars. Any licensing fees, or portion thereof, may be refunded for any other reason deemed appropriate by the director.
(C) Gaming employee licensing fee. An individual shall submit an application for a gaming employee license as described in rule 3770:2-4-01 of the Administrative Code for which the director shall collect fees sufficient to complete the background review. The categories are described in rule 3770:2-4-01 of the Administrative Code as follows:
(1) An application for a category one "Key Gaming Employee" license shall be accompanied by a licensing fee of two hundred fifty dollars.
(2) An application for a category two "Gaming Employee" license shall be accompanied by a licensing fee of one hundred dollars.
(3) A category three "Non-Gaming Employee" shall not be licensed by the Lottery. If required, the Non-Gaming Employee shall submit an application and fees in accordance with the rules and regulations of the state racing commission as described in rules 3769-2-18 and 3769-12-18 of the Administrative Code.
(4) A category four "Temporary Employee" shall not be required to pay a temporary licensing fee.
(D) Technology provider licensing fee. An entity submitting an application for a technology provider license as described in rule 3770:2-5-02 of the Administrative Code shall pay a license fee of two thousand five hundred dollars.
(E) Technology provider individual license fee. An applicant identified as requiring an individual license as described in paragraph (A)(5) of rule 3770:2-5-02 of the Administrative Code shall pay a license fee of one hundred dollars.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 3770:2-11-01