(A) Applicant age requirement. An individual who is eighteen years of age or older may apply for a license.
(B) Application form. Application for a license shall be made on a form approved by the director for this purpose. Without limitation, an application for a license may include the following requirements which an applicant must provide at the time of submission of the application or agree to comply with should a license be issued.
(1) An applicant must provide the applicant's legal name, address, social security number, and date of birth. Disclosure of any criminal charges or convictions must also be included in application;
(2) An applicant must provide a listing of all prior or current affiliations or employment in the gaming industry, whether operated by a government or private entity, and the dates of said affiliation or employment;
(3) An applicant must provide a listing of all prior or current affiliations or employment with a technology provider, and the dates of said affiliation or employment;
(4) An applicant must agree to submit to background checks and reviews as required by the director and comply with any process or procedure necessary to conduct and complete the required background checks and review;
(5) An applicant must agree to comply with all applicable provisions of the Lottery Act, all lottery rules, regulations, policies and directives of the commission or director relating to video lottery gaming and must agree to cooperate with the submission of any other records or documents deemed necessary by the director and to submit to any other checks or reviews deemed necessary by the director.
(C) Application updates or changes. All information required to be submitted as part of an application for a license must be updated if changes occur following the submission of an application.