(A) Each casino operator's internal control system shall include internal controls for the acceptance of personal checks.
(B) Each personal check accepted by a casino operator for patron gaming shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Be drawn on a commercial bank, savings bank, saving and loan association, or credit union located in the United States and be payable on demand;
(2) Be drawn on an account listed in the name of the patron presenting the check or on an account for which the patron is a listed signatory;
(3) Be drawn for a specific amount;
(4) Be made payable to the casino operator ;
(5) Be currently dated; and
(6) Be verified and endorsed according to the casino operator's internal control procedures.
(C) The casino operator shall not accept checks from any patron who has outstanding liabilities for any dishonored checks.
(D) In lieu of accepting personal checks in paper form, a casino operator may accept and electronically convert personal checks using electronic check conversion. In order to conduct personal electronic check conversion transactions, the casino operator's internal control system shall include internal controls for processing such transactions.