(A) Each casino operator's internal controls shall detail the location, access restrictions, processes, and security controls of all casino cashiering areas, including the main cashier's cage, satellite cages, main bank, and count rooms. The main cashier's cage, main bank, and count room shall be equipped with the following controls:
(1) A double-door entry and exit system (mantrap) that contains different locks on each door and will not permit a person to pass through the second door until the first door is securely locked. Access to each door of the mantrap shall be controlled by different independent casino departments. An emergency exit without a mantrap may be installed in these locations as approved by the executive director or executive director's designee;
(2) Automatically triggered alarms monitored by the surveillance department which sound when any door is opened unexpectedly;
(3) Manually triggered silent alarms accessible to each workstation monitored by the surveillance department; and
(4) A lighting system which allows for constant surveillance coverage of all areas.
(B) Any openings in a cashier's cage, main bank, or count room shall be limited to a size which only allows for the passing of cash, records, and documents.
(C) Each casino facility shall have a main cashier's cage adjacent to the gaming floor.
(D) Each casino facility shall have a main bank located in a secure area of the casino facility.
(E) Each casino facility shall have a count room located in a secure area of the casino facility. The following specific security controls shall be in place for the count room:
(1) The surveillance department shall monitor the entire count process including both video and audio coverage; and
(2) Tables used for the count shall be constructed of clear glass or similar transparent material so that all activity may be monitored by the surveillance department.
(F) Each casino facility may also have one or more satellite cages separate and apart from the main cashier's cage which may be used for performing some of the functions of the main cashier's cage.
(G) Unless otherwise approved by the Commission, the casino cashiering areas, including the main cashier's cage, satellite cages, main bank, and count rooms, shall only be used for the processing of casino gaming and promotional transactions.