(A) Each casino operator licensee or applicant's internal controls shall detail the procedures for preparing and maintaining licensed employee signature cards. The signature cards shall contain the following:
(1) The employee's printed name;
(2) The employee's license number;
(3) The employee's handwritten signature and initials;
(4) The employee's title, department, and employee number;
(5) The department supervisor's signature authorizing the signature card; and
(6) The date of signature card.
(B) All signature cards shall be updated immediately upon a change in employee status and shall include the following information:
(1) The forms that the employee is authorized to sign; and
(2) The sensitive keys that the employee is authorized to access.
(C) Changes in the signature card file shall be documented by preparation of a form bearing signatures of those authorizing the change to the signature card file.
(D) Unless otherwise authorized by the commission and included in the casino operator licensee or applicant's internal control submission, whenever a signature is required by agency 3772 of the Administrative Code, the signature shall:
(1) At a minimum be, the signer's first initial, last name, and commission license number;
(2) Be immediately adjacent to or above the legibly printed, or preprinted title of the signer; and
(3) Signify that the signer has prepared the forms, records, and documents and/or authorized, observed, and/or participated in a transaction to a sufficient extent to attest to the accuracy of the information recorded thereon, in conformity with the casino operator licensee or applicant's system of internal accounting control.