(A) A casino operator shall not conduct any slot machine tournaments without the executive director or his/her designee's written approval.
(B) A casino operator shall submit written notice of intent to conduct a slot machine tournament to the commission at least thirty days before the proposed tournament, unless otherwise approved by the executive director or the executive director's designee. The notice must include the following:
(1) A description of how the tournament will be conducted and a copy of the tournament rules governing the play;
(2) The dates and times that the tournament will be conducted;
(3) Participant eligibility requirements including:
(a) Who is eligible to participate;
(b) The minimum and maximum number of participants;
(c) Number of sessions allowed per person;
(d) Time of each session;
(e) Beginning and ending time of the tournament; and
(f) Entry fees charged;
(4) The criteria used to determine the winners;
(5) A description of the prizes to be awarded; and
(6) The slot machine tournament configuration details on a commission-approved form.
(C) Slot machines used for a slot machine tournament must:
(1) Use tournament software approved by the commission;
(2) Be monitored by the casino operator's slot management system, or another monitoring method approved by the executive director or the executive director's designee; and
(3) Have the functionality of the bill validator, ticket printer, and electronic fund transfers disabled during the slot machine tournament so that the slot machine does not accept any cash or credits or make any payouts during tournament play.