(A) A casino operator licensee shall not conduct any slot machine tournaments without the executive director or his/her designee's written approval.
(B) A casino operator shall submit written notice of intent to conduct a slot machine tournament to the commission at least seven days before the proposed tournament. The notice must include the following:
(1) A description of how the tournament will be conducted and a copy of the tournament rules governing the play;
(2) The dates and times that the tournament will be conducted;
(3) Participant eligibility requirements including:
(a) Who is eligible to participate;
(b) The minimum and maximum number of participants;
(c) Number of sessions allowed per person;
(d) Time of each session;
(e) Beginning and ending time of the tournament; and
(f) Entry fees charged;
(4) The criteria used to determine the winners;
(5) A description of the prizes to be awarded;
(6) The slot machine tournament configuration details on a commission-approved form; and
(7) A description of how the slot machine tournament area will be separated from patrons who are not participating in the tournament.
(C) Slot machines used for a slot machine tournament must:
(1) Use tournament software approved by the commission;
(2) Maintain connectivity with the casino operator licensee's slot management system; and
(3) Have the functionality of the bill validator, ticket printer, and electronic fund transfers disabled during the slot machine tournament so that the slot machine does not accept any cash or credits or make any payouts during tournament play.
(D) A casino operator licensee shall maintain records related to the conduct of a slot machine tournament in accordance with paragraph (A) of rule 3772-10-05 of the Administrative Code.