(A) At least ten days before the anticipated destruction of chips, a casino operator shall notify the commission in writing of the following:
(1) The date on which and the location at which the destruction will be performed;
(2) The denomination of the chips to be destroyed;
(3) The number and amount of value chips to be destroyed;
(4) The description and number of non-value chips to be destroyed; and
(5) A detailed explanation of the method of destruction.
(B) The casino facility's surveillance staff and a commission gaming agent shall be notified before the commencement of destruction.
(C) The destruction of chips shall occur in a room monitored by surveillance for the duration of destruction.
(D) Unless otherwise authorized by the executive director, the destruction of chips shall be carried out in the presence of at least two licensed employees, one from the table games department and the other one from the security department. The following information shall be recorded in the chip inventory ledger:
(1) The denomination, number, and amount of value chips or, in the case of nonvalue chips, the description and number so destroyed;
(2) The signatures of the licensed employees carrying out the destruction; and
(3) The date on which destruction took place.