(A) Unless otherwise approved by the commission, each die used in casino gaming shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Be formed in the shape of a cube with a size no smaller than .750 inch on each side and not any larger than .775 inch on each side;
(2) Be transparent and made exclusively of cellulose except for the spots, name, or trade name of the casino facility and serial numbers or letters contained on the die;
(3) Have the surface of each of its sides flat and the spots contained in each side flush with the area surrounding them;
(4) Have all edges and corners square and forming ninety degree angles;
(5) Have the texture and finish of each side exactly identical to the texture and finish of all other sides;
(6) Have its weight equally distributed throughout the cube, with no side of the cube heavier or lighter than any other side of the cube;
(7) Have its six sides bearing white circular spots from one to six respectively, with the diameter of each spot equal to the diameter of every other spot on the die;
(8) Have spots arranged so that the side containing one spot is directly opposite the side containing six spots, the side containing two spots is directly opposite the side containing five spots, and the side containing three spots is directly opposite the side containing four spots. Each spot shall be placed on the die by drilling into the surface of the cube and filling the drilled-out portion with a compound that is equal in weight to the weight of the cellulose drilled out and that forms a permanent bond with the cellulose cube. Each spot shall extend into the cube exactly the same distance as every other spot extends into the cube to an accuracy tolerance of .0004 inch; and
(9) Have the name or trade name of the casino facility in which the die is being used imprinted or impressed on the die.
(B) A picture and sample of the die shall be submitted to the executive director for approval before being placed into play.