(A) Casino operators must submit a schematic and production sample of proposed dice or cards to the executive director for approval before placing them into play.
(B) Unless otherwise approved by the executive director or executive director's designee, each die used in casino gaming shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Be formed in the shape of a cube with a size no smaller than .750 inch on each side and not any larger than .775 inch on each side;
(2) Be transparent and made exclusively of cellulose except for the spots, name, or trade name of the casino facility and serial numbers or letters contained on the die;
(3) Have the surface of each of its sides flat and the spots contained in each side flush with the area surrounding them;
(4) Have all edges and corners square and forming ninety degree angles;
(5) Have the texture and finish of each side exactly identical to the texture and finish of all other sides;
(6) Have its weight equally distributed throughout the cube, with no side of the cube heavier or lighter than any other side of the cube;
(7) Have its six sides bearing white circular spots from one to six respectively, with the diameter of each spot equal to the diameter of every other spot on the die;
(8) Have spots arranged so that the side containing one spot is directly opposite the side containing six spots, the side containing two spots is directly opposite the side containing five spots, and the side containing three spots is directly opposite the side containing four spots. Each spot shall be placed on the die by drilling into the surface of the cube and filling the drilled-out portion with a compound that is equal in weight to the weight of the cellulose drilled out and that forms a permanent bond with the cellulose cube. Each spot shall extend into the cube exactly the same distance as every other spot extends into the cube to an accuracy tolerance of .0004 inch; and
(9) Have the name or trade name of the casino facility in which the die is being used imprinted or impressed on the die.
(C) Unless otherwise documented in the internal controls and approved by the commission, all cards used for table games shall meet all of the following requirements:
(1) Cards shall be in standard decks of fifty-two cards, with each card identical in size and shape to every other card in the deck or as otherwise documented in the internal controls and approved by the commission;
(2) Each standard deck shall be composed of four suits: diamonds, spades, clubs, and hearts;
(3) Each suit shall consist of thirteen cards: "ace," "king," "queen," "jack," "10," "9," "8," "7," "6," "5," "4," "3," and "2." The face of the "ace", "king", "queen", "jack", and ten value cards may contain an additional marking, as documented in the internal controls and approved by the commission, that will permit a dealer, before exposing the dealer's hole card at the game of blackjack, to determine the value of that hole card;
(4) The backs of all cards in the deck shall be identical and no card shall contain any marking, symbol, or design that will enable a person to know the identity of any element printed on the face of the card or that will in any way differentiate the back of that card from any other card in the deck;
(5) The backs of all cards in the deck shall be designed so as to diminish as far as possible the ability of any person to place concealed markings on the backs;
(6) The design to be placed on the backs of cards used by casino operators shall contain the name or trade name of the casino facility where the cards are to be used and shall be submitted to the executive director for approval before use of the cards in casino gaming activity; and
(7) Each package of cards shall be wrapped with cellophane. Casino operators may use packages containing multiple pre-shuffled decks of cards supplied by a gaming-related vendor whose quality controls have been approved by the commission.
(D) The cards used by a casino operator in any poker room game shall be visually distinguishable from the cards used by that casino operator to play any other table games.