(A) All table game layouts shall be consistent with the casino operator's internal controls and meet the following requirements:
(1) Markings on the layout shall be of a size that can be adequately seen by the surveillance;
(2) The odds of winnings and payouts shall be included in markings on the layout when required by the executive director;
(3) The designs shall not contain any feature that tends to create a distraction from the game;
(4) All other components of the game on the layout shall be of a size that can be adequately seen by surveillance; and
(5) A colored depiction of the table shall be submitted to the executive director for approval before being placed into play.
(B) Table game layouts shall be stored in a secure area when not in use.
(C) Table game layouts that are not being used to conduct casino gaming or stored in a secure area shall be destroyed and removed from the casino facility after destruction, unless otherwise approved by the commission.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 06/30/2015 and 09/26/2020
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3772.03, 3772.033
Rule Amplifies: 3772.03, 3772.033
Prior Effective Dates: 5/19/12