(A) A casino operator may offer instructional table games if all of the following conditions are met:
(1) Only cancelled cards and dice are used;
(2) Gaming chips are marked "no cash value" or are distinctively different from any value and non-value chips used in the casino facility and can be readily seen if intermingled into a stack of active chips of a similar color;
(3) For roulette, non-value chips are distinctively different in design than those used on the gaming floor or have been drilled or otherwise cancelled;
(4) No wagering is permitted;
(5) No prizes are awarded in association with the games;
(6) All participants are at least twenty-one years of age; and
(7) The executive director gives approval to the casino operator to use the instructional table game.
(B) Written notification setting forth the date, time, type of event, and event location shall be submitted for approval to the executive director at least seven days in advance of the instructional game.