(A) Each casino operator may operate a poker promotional fund. Poker promotional fund procedures shall be included in the casino operator's internal controls and shall include:
(1) The poker games which will contribute to and participate in the poker promotional fund;
(2) The amount that will be collected from each applicable game;
(3) How funds will be collected and counted daily by the casino count team in the count room;
(4) How the funds will be recorded, and where the funds will be held;
(5) The methods in which the funds will be distributed to patrons as winnings, whether in cash, chip, or check form;
(6) Provisions for returning all poker promotional funds to players as winnings; and
(7) Any other internal controls required by the executive director or executive director's designee.
(B) The current balance of the promotional fund shall be prominently displayed in the poker room and on the casino operator's website, and shall be updated each gaming day to reflect the amounts collected and distributed over the previous gaming day.