(A) Each casino operator shall provide a complete and accurate copy of all advertisements at least five business days in advance of public dissemination to the executive director.
(B) For as long as they are publicly disseminated, all advertisement must meet the following criteria:
(1) Advertisements shall not obscure any material fact;
(2) Advertisements shall not depict any individual under the age of twenty-one;
(3) Advertisements shall be based upon fact, and shall not be false, deceptive, or misleading;
(4) Advertisements shall clearly and conspicuously state the problem gambling hotline number established under section 3772.062 of the Revised Code;
(5) Advertisements shall clearly and conspicuously specify any material conditions or limiting factors;
(6) Except for billboards within a thirty-mile radius of the relevant casino facility, advertisements shall clearly and conspicuously state the name and location of the relevant casino facility; and
(7) Each direct advertisement shall clearly and conspicuously describe at least one of the following methods by which an individual may opt out of receiving future direct advertisements:
(b) Regular U.S. mail; or
(c) Electronic mail.
(C) Casino operators shall cease the public dissemination of an advertisement upon discovery the advertisement fails to continue to comply with the criteria described in paragraph (B) of this rule, or to the extent ordered by the executive director.
(D) Within fifteen days of receipt of an individual's request described in paragraph (B) (7) of this rule, a casino operator shall take the necessary action to prevent future dissemination of direct advertisements to the individual.